Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Definition of 'slack' - me....

I think I need some sort of award or at least some recognition of how bloody slack I am. This blog is actually mouldy it's been sitting here so long. Check out the last post for goodness sake! I'm no longer 33 weeks pregnant, I'm now a mother of two.

Matilda Alice was born on October 16th at 4.03pm via emergency c-section. I was in labour for just over 5 hours - and it was hell....oh yeah it was f'ing CRAP!! So Matilda came into the world a little round ball of fat with a pug face. She screamed. And screamed, and then screamed some more just incase we hadn't heard her the first time. There's no denying it - Adam and I create some pretty nasty looking newborns! Tilly had attitude from day 1. Infact I didn't like to look at her in the eye because I could see all the nasty things she was thinking about me. "Who in HELL sent me to this family?" or "what did I do to deserve this" or "what are you looking at?". Yep - she was nasty.

Now however it's a different story. She's actually totally and utterly adorable! SHe has quite a nice face and she's even pretty. She doesn't glare at me anymore either. She actually likes me which is nice. Darcy adores her! He has just started picking her up and walking around with her...dangerous but cute.

That is the major news. ANything other than that is a little boring really. I'll do separate posts to talk about my ever so exciting christmas (minus Adam) and our glorious New Year...in Hawaai!

Check ya.
41 weeks pregnant
Matilda now

"You have GOT to be kidding me..."


"I am in HELL"


"Well THANKYOU very much!"





















2 Comments:

Blogger saussie said...

Hi Hartie!

Belated congratulations on the arrival of Matilda Alice into your family.

Welcome back to the blog world. I've been rather slack myself and need to get back into mine too. ;)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Heids said...

Hay Rach, Great great great!!!!! I love when you blog xoxo

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home