Tuesday, January 31, 2006

There's someone in my womb.



Well after 9 months of being a complete pregzilla, I'm finally up the duff! It only took 9 positive pregnancy tests to convince Adam, but as of this morning he has a grin from ear to ear. There was no real "oh my god, I'm pregnant" moment because dickhead, impatient me decided to start testing practically as soon as Adam made his deposit. So I had lots of reallly faint + tests, basically right up until I saw the line up above. It certainly explains why my hangover hasn't gone away since last saturday night.

Don't worry, this blog isn't going to turn into a prissy preggo blog. I will reserve the right to have the occasional bitch slap whinge though, but a warning will be set in place beforehand.

Sarah (my sister) and I were going through some names last night, and stumbled across the name Gunna and Harva. So we decided the baby's name, until it's born is Gunna Harva "insert last name here". To those who know my last name, it will be funny. To those who don't, just insert your own funny word, and it will be funny.

So, welcome to the womb, Gunna Harva, hope your stay is no longer than 40 weeks!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Living Journey said...

Congratulations...that is very good news.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kerrie said...

Thats so cool Rach. Love the name. Very funny.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am crying again!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for you guys. :)

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home