Tuesday, August 22, 2006

33 weeks


Here's a pic of me at 33 weeks. It's all going pretty fast actually which is nice. Nothing much is going on here (what a surprise). Darcy is still doing his thing, although now his obsession (and I mean OBSESSION) is, thanks to my father, Doctor Who. Yes that's right, Doctor Who. He loves it and nags me to death every day to watch the "Daleks". His favourite toy at the moment is a yellow spuirty bottle that he uses to spray ants whilst saying "exterminate". I am the parent of a sci-fi nerd, and he's only 2 years old. There is seriously NO hope.

I'll try to post some pics of my own little "Dalek" (freak). But for now, here's the belly pic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe!!! Darcy is a champ!!
You look Awsome rach! so CUTE!
Heids

9:33 AM  
Blogger Skanky Jane said...

I found your blog while searching for art blogs from Adelaide on The Adelaide Index - (I guess yours came up in the search because of H - ART - ie (?))

Anyway, going by the date on this post and the fact that you were 33 weeks when you posted it I reckon that there is no longer "someone in your womb"! I also reason that because of that you have no time to blog anymore!

Congratulations! And all the very best. (They don't stay this sweet for long!)

SJ xx

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home