Sunday, March 19, 2006

So where in Hell is my fish??

We had 6 fish, and now we only have 5. I don't know where the other one has gone! I woke up one morning, was eating my breakfast whilst looking at the fish, only to see to my shock that we were a fish short. I checked the surrounding area to see if the fish had jumped out - but no, no fish to be seen. WHAT THE HELL!! I know it was probably eaten, but shit!

So anyway, pregnancy is still shit at the moment. I find myself in a constant porcelein pash (think about it) and it's not nice. Adam decided to be selfish and get gastro so I had to share some of the misery with him. Luckily he's better now, so I get all the attention again. But come on, when is enough enough??

I'm back at uni now which seems to be taking up most of my time. I started this year with good intentions, and in my true style - I failed. I still leave everything to the last minute, and do a generally half assed job because I'm too tired to concentrate. So yeah. Good times.

I'm sitting here, and Adam's telling Darcy off for throwing a tantrum. I suggested he ignore him, to which adam whined back "But I can't hear the tveeeeeee". So I think this is my cue to leave.

Catchya!

ps GO CATS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home