Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yes I'm alive - Just

I haven't posted for awhile because, well, the room with the computer in it makes me feel sick. Just about everything makes me feel sick at the moment, but mainly this room. As of next week the computer will have a new home, so hopefully that will help to break the blog drought.

I started back at uni this week. It's been interesting. I haven't really go any of the same people in my classes, but I'm ok with that. I have to carry my little plastic sick bag everywhere with me though, which is fun! I haven't had to use it yet which is a bonus, but I've had the hand on it a few times ready to make the dash! I can't wait till this shit part is over.

Anyway, i can't spend much longer in this room, so I have to go. Only 1 week till Adam get's home, I can't WAIT! This week has already dragged on and on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home