Friday, May 19, 2006

20 weeks




Hi, I'm 20 weeks pregnant on Monday, and finally my head isn't permanently stuck in a toilet bowl. It's now only a few days a week, which is definately an improvement!

Ok, so what's been going on......I've one assignment to complete and then I have finished uni work for the entire year! I can't even begin to explain what a good feeling that is. As much as I do like uni, I have really struggled this semester and I'm really just looking forward to something else for awhile. This will mainly consist of household type duties, but it will be something different.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a preggo pic for those that had been askin ;).

Catchya!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerrie said...

You look gorgeous Rach! And look at little Darcy looking up at you.

You look really really great!

Hopefully I'll get to catch you soon! xoxoxox Kez.

9:10 PM  
Blogger M.A. Pitman said...

Drop dead beautiful you are my girl! :)

That photo is to die for.

Sooo... does this mean you can come to Horsham for a pie now that you're not violently ill ever 30 seconds???? *hint hint*

Take care - think of you often

love Mitch

6:38 AM  
Blogger saussie said...

You're never far from my thoughts. I'm pleased to hear you've stopped driving that porcelain bus at last. ;)

You look great!

We really should make a date to catch up.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a little preggo HOTTIE!!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Heids said...

Keep up the posts Cutie!!!
I have FINALLY updated mine, so i wouldn't feel bad harrassing you to do the same LOL!!
I LOVE reading your blog babe, your are hilarious on your blog as you are in person. Funny dag!!!
Keep it coming!!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home